Friday, December 30, 2011

Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2012!


Cruisin' thru the Cozies is a reading challenge hosted by Socrates' Book Reviews. I love a good mystery and it's the genre that actually got me into reading. My mother and I are big fans of mysteries! But lately I've stopped reading mysteries and moved onto other genres. I want to bring back my love of mysteries and this challenge will be the best way to do it! To know what a cozy mystery is and for a list of books which fall into that category visit http://cozy-mystery.com. I'll be doing Level 1 that is 6 books. The challenge runs from January 1, 2012 and ends December 31, 2012. I haven't decided which books I'm going to read but I'll tell you as soon as I do. For more info on the challenge click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...