Friday, December 23, 2011

I'm back! + My reading list for Off The Shelf reading challenge! + Taylor Swift & The Hunger Games = Awesomeness!!


Hey guys! These two weeks have been the longest weeks of my life!! I thought that they were never going to end! But they finally did and I'm glad it's over!! My mid-terms went pretty good (Thank God!). And now I have holidays for a week! So first of all Happy Holidays to all you guys!!



Next, I compiled a list of books I'll read in 2012 for the Off The Shelf challenge. Here is the list:
  1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin
  2. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte
  3. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
  4. The Vampire Diaries-The Hunters-Phantom
  5. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
I'll post my reviews as I read the books. And I may not read in the above sequence. It just depends on my mood.

I came online after a long time and when I logged into twitter the first tweet I read was about Taylor Swift's new song Safe & Sound. I'm a die hard Taylor fan and I love her!! So I went to youtube and searched for the song. I was surprised to see that the song was from The Hunger Games soundtrack!! I've not read the books but I've heard a lot of good stuff about them I plan on reading them. Plus I heart Liam Hemsworth (*sigh* He's so hot!!) and he's in the movie...so yeah...I was excited to see Taylor Swift's song on the movie. The song is very different from her usual songs! But I love it! Listen to it below and tell me what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...