Saturday, November 3, 2012

Manga Crush (1)~Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama! by Hiro Fujiwara

Manga Crush is a weekly meme hosted by Daydreaming Bookworm.

My recent manga crush is Usui Takumi from Kaichou wa Maid-sama (which means "The School President is a Maid!") by Hiro Fujiwara. 

Here's the synopsis from Goodreads: Brilliant and overachieving, Misaki Ayuzawa is the President of the Student Council at Seika High School, formerly a boys' school. Unfortunately, most of the students are still male and stuck in their slovenly habits, so man-hating Misaki really socks it to 'em in an attempt to make the school presentable to attract more female students. But what will she do when the sexiest boy in school finds out that after school, Misaki works in a maid cafe!

And here's a picture of my manga boyfriend ;)

Stats:
  • Age: 17 (turns 18 in Chapter 67)
  • Date of Birth: 17th April
  • Height: 186cm
  • Blood Type: O (like me! :P)
  • Special Skills: Cooking, playing violin, chess, table etiquette and appearing out of nowhere :P
  • Favorite Hobby: Observing people and stalking Misaki ;P 
  • Nickname: "Perverted outer-space alien" and "Idiot Usui" (both of these names given to him by Misaki :P)
  • Real Name: Takumi Yuu (from father's side) and Takumi Walker (from mother's side)

Personality: 
  • Mysterious and silent.
  • Very popular, respected by the other guys.
  • Very popular with the girls ;)
  • Smart, a very good student.
  • Great at all sports.
  • Down to earth but confident.
  • He's not good with kids or animals and breaks a lot of hearts (since his heart belongs to Misaki :P)
  • But he's really caring and protective of Misaki.
  • He's not so good at expressing his feelings and saying what's really on his mind.

Why I love him:
  • He is so HOT!!
  • He has green eyes and blonde hair 
  • He wears glasses (at home). I love guys who wear glasses!
  • He's so protective and caring of Misaki 
  • He loves deeply 
  • He's not shallow.
  • He's super-talented (and super-rich!)!
  • He's broken inside and doesn't let anyone in, but I love how he let Misaki in 
  • He's sssooo romantic 
  • He's too cute 
  • He's the mysterious and silent type. I like mysterious and silent type!
  • He's perfect 

Quotes:
  • "I'm a high level otaku who loves maids more than anything. All my favourite books have to do with maids, and all the cafes I visit have maids. Of course, I collect figures as well. I play maid games, get excited, say stuff like, 'moe! moe!' and even crossdress as a maid myself. Later." (This made me LOL!)
  • "I love you, Ayuzawa." (♥)
  • "If you were my little sister... I'd be soo turned on." (Yeah, he says perverted stuff like that 'cause he doesn't know how to express his feelings.)
  • "If you were to drown... I wouldn't let anyone else give you mouth-to-mouth resuscitation." (♥♥)
  • "If you lay your hands on her again... I'll tear your throat out. Be prepared for it." (EEEeeee!!! ♥_♥)

I'll leave you with some pictures of my manga crush 



6 comments:

  1. oh WOW. I am DEFINITELY Starting this manga!!! it looks awesome!! reminds me a bit of ouran high school host club which is why I'm excited to start it!

    awesome meme!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeep!!Thanks so much for participating!! :) I haven't done a post on this meme in a long time because of other pressures.I'll definitely be continuing soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this manga soooo much. His protectiveness remind me of Sakuya(He is soo hot <3him)from manga 'Kaikan Pharase'(AKA Sensual Phrase). Defiantly awesome manga. Gonna read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks for dropping by and commenting! ^_^
      Who wouldn't love Usui? He's perfect! <3
      And you just added another manga to my ever growing list of 'mangas-to-read' :P

      Delete
  4. Hi Hira! Why did I only see this now!?!
    Though I'm not a big fan of Kaichou wa Maid-sama, Usui Takumi is my favorite favorite favorite forever! In the manga and anime, he's just so amazing! I love him to bits <3

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...