Thursday, November 1, 2012

Still On My Mind (1)~Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Still On My Mind is a weekly meme hosted by Ya-aholic.

Have you ever read a book that has stuck with you for years? That you are never able to forget? Thirteen Reasons Why was that book for me. I still remember it and I don't think I'll ever be able to forget it. More so because I listened to the audio-book so it was like I was actually listening to the tapes. I really loved that book! It was so unbelievably amazing! The story, the writing... everything was awesome!

  
Synopsis: Clay Jensen returns home from school to find a mysterious box with his name on it lying on his porch. Inside he discovers thirteen cassette tapes recorded by Hannah Baker, his classmate and crush who committed suicide two weeks earlier.
On tape, Hannah explains that there are thirteen reasons why she decided to end her life. Clay is one of them. If he listens, he'll find out how he made the list.
Through Hannah and Clay's dual narratives, debut author Jay Asher weaves an intricate and heartrending story of confusion and desperation that will deeply affect teen readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...