Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Quotes (1)

This is where I'll share some of my favorite quotes with you guys.

“You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.” 
~William W. Purkey

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” 
~Mahatma Gandhi

“So many books, so little time.” 
~Frank Zappa

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” 
~H. Jackson Brown Jr.P.S. I Love You

“I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” 
~Maya Angelou


So, what do you think? I love these quotes! Which one is your favorite? Do you like any quotes you would like to share? If so, then please share them with us in the comments and I'll feature them here next Sunday with your name :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...