Friday, November 2, 2012

TGIF (2)~Unexpected Books

TGIF is a weekly meme hosted by GReads!
(This meme is on hold right now. I answer previous questions.)

Q. Which books did you have reservations about reading, but ended up loving once you did?

My Answer: Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling


I expected this book to be childish. But boy, was I wrong! This book blew my mind! I didn't read it for so long out of fear that I might think it's too childish and not like it whereas everyone loves it. I'm so glad I read it! It's one of my favorite books/series now!

What about you? Have you ever read a book you had reservations for and ended up loving it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...