Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Horror Fest!

Well not exactly "fest". More like me watching and reading nothing but horror a.k.a the reason I haven't been posting much. After my exams I have been craving horror like crazy! So I watched a bunch of horror stuff with my little brother. And now I'm going to share that stuff with you guys!

1. The Others


This movie was really good! It was pretty slow and there weren't many scary scenes but the mystery and suspense was really good! This movie needs patience and attention. If you can give that then I'm pretty sure you will enjoy this one.

2. El Orfanato (The Orphanage) (Spanish)


I loved this one! It had many scary scenes. The suspense of the story was really good and it was built up really well! I really liked this one and would highly recommend it. The ending made me very sad. :'(

3. Hansel and Gretel (Korean)


This one was really boring! Sure there were some scary scenes and the story was really good but it was way too slow and I got bored. I only watched it through to the end because of my brother. But the kids' acting was very good!

4. A Tale of Two Sisters (Korean)


Now this one I really liked! Lots of very scary scenes and awesome story and mystery! I know it can be a bit confusing but I thought that that's what made this movie special. It was delivered whole but you can chose to believe what you want to. 

5. Coma (Korean)


Coma isn't a movie, it is a five episode miniseries. It is very very scary! It is confusing at first but everything makes sense when you watch the last episode. The story is really good! It is suspenseful and has a good mystery. The horror scenes are very horror! But they are the good kind of horror! Recommended for people who enjoy a good horror film.



This one I watched with my best friend. And we loved this movie! It was deliciously scary! The story was creepy and awesome! And we really enjoyed watching this one!

Have you been watching anything horror lately? I would love some good recommendations so comment your favorite horror movies and books below!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Hira!

    I don't watch horror that much because I'm easily scared, but I recommend R-Point! :) I love El Orfanato! It's so depressing though that I don't think I can watch it again. :(

    I hope your exams went well! ^^

    P.S. I left a few comments on your blog a few weeks ago but I'm having problem. I think I'm being detected as a spammer. Just want to let you know!^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Janey!

      Thanks for the rec, I will definitely check it out! I get scared easily too but lately I've been obsessed with horror! Though I don't watch anything too scary alone. Always with someone :P

      I agree with you on El Orfanato. It was very depressing :'(

      Thank you! :D

      Oh, that sucks! I checked in the spam folder though, I couldn't find your comment. Blogger must have deleted it or something...

      Delete
    2. I downloaded all the movies from the Whispering Corridors series and only managed to watch one. Haha but I hope I get to watch more soon. And oh yeah, I also love A Tale of Two Sisters! These horror movies tend to be sad, eh? :(

      That's too bad! I had some troubles commenting on other blogs, too. I believe it's on your Roommate and Pushing Daisies posts. Good thing it seems okay now! :)

      Delete
    3. I'm really looking forward to watching the Whispering Corridors movies! And yes, most horror movies I've seen have been sad! I feel sorry for the ghosts. :(

      Yeah, good thing it's working now! :)

      Delete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...