Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Mini Drama & Movie Reviews

I have finished a couple of dramas and watched a few movies but didn't think I had enough content to write a review. It feels wrong to just leave them be so here are some mini reviews:

~DRAMAS~

1. Sly & Single Again


This was such a fun drama to watch! It was light and cute and it really helped take off some of the exam stress. I really liked the acting! The story was okay if you don't take it to seriously, which I didn't. It was a good drama to just relax and enjoy.

2. Emergency Couple


I was addicted to this drama in the beginning! I loved the cast, the story, everything! But then somewhere along the way it turned into a melodrama and I got bored. I signed up for rom-com, not melo! It did come back to rom-com but I wasn't able to love it like I loved it before. Even then, it was a really enjoyable drama! And the best thing? It has the cutest baby in the whole wide world! Baby Gook <3

3. Secret Love Affair


I was blown away by this drama! It left me speechless! This drama is phenomenal! The acting is so true and amazing! While I didn't understand the business stuff in the drama (me being a med student and all) I did get the gist of it. I loved the romance! It never felt wrong or dirty. It was mind blowing, the chemistry these two actors had! And they are almost 20 years apart! I was expecting this drama to make me feel uncomfortable but I was rooting for these two from the get-go. Their love was beautiful! :')

~MOVIES~



How hot is that poster?! It looks so good, right? Unfortunately, the movie wasn't that good. Sure I enjoyed looking at Kim Jae Joong. It's a good thing most scenes include him or I wouldn't have watched the movie at all. It's a shame Song Ji Hyo doesn't look as gorgeous as she does on the poster. There is a story... I think. But it is weird and just for the sake of having it. There is no mystery. I think this movie was made to show how good looking Jae Joong is and the other stuff they added just for the sake of it. Even then, I enjoyed it. Why? Well it was good entertainment! Gorgeous boy, funny scenes, a little mystery. It was a light, relaxing movie.



I really liked this movie! It was a bit absurd though how everyone reacted to the student's death. But still, it was enjoyable. I loved the mystery and the humor! I loved loved loved Kang So Ra! She was really good in this movie! I even liked the romance. It was very enjoyable! If you are in the mood of a light mystery movie, with some comedy and romance, I would highly recommend The Clue.



I watched this movie with a friend when I spent the day at her house. This movie is so cute and adorable! I can't think of any other words to describe it. It reminds me of the book Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater. The romance was so sweet! Amazing acting by Song Joong Ki! I loved this movie!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mini-review! I enjoy watching KDramas but haven't done so in awhile, I will definitely check these out! I'm especially interested with A Werewolf Boy :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...