Monday, January 5, 2015

Mini Dramas~Mini Reviews

I've been watching a lot of mini dramas lately. Since I can't write a full review for each of them I will write mini reviews in one post. So here you go...


Love Cells was cute. The ending was sort of confusing and I am sad that Kim Woo Bin had only a few scenes. But the guy was cute and Kim Yoo Jung did a really good job! The story was funny and sweet. My rating would be 8/10.
This 30 minute movie was so amazing! Everyone should watch this! It was cute but also heartbreaking and I don't know how they did it but I fell in love with the characters and the story and I felt like I was reading a book. That's how invested I was. My rating is obviously 10/10.

I love Song Ji Eun! She is an amazing singer, probably my favorite female Korean singer. And I love Lee Won Gun! I've seen him in Wild Chives & Soy Bean Soup and he was adorable! He has the cutest smile ever! And both of them were adorable in this drama! The story was sweet and I really enjoyed it. I've never seen Ji Eun act but she was pretty good. In my opinion Won Gun was better in WCASBS but he was good here as well. I loved the romance! Mainly because it was best friends turned lovers. My rating would be 9/10.
This was probably my first sageuk. It was so funny! I loved the story and the characters! My favorite part was the musical numbers by the three village girls. Siwon was great! And I loved Hyang Dan! The drama was sort of slow but definitely worth a watch! Chun Hyang and her mother were really fun characters and overall I enjoyed the drama a lot! My rating is 9/10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...