Thursday, September 3, 2015

Update

Hey folks! I hope you all are doing well! I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I've been studying for the MCAT which, despite my hard work, didn't go that well. So now I'm busy studying for other university entry tests.

I don't have much time for the blog, I don't think I'll ever have. I've thought of ending it but I don't think I can do that. So I'm going to leave it up and update from time to time. Write reviews & stuff occasionally.

Thank you all for following me and reading my posts! I'll try to update as much as I can.

Good luck for the new school year and please pray for me!

Lots of love
~Hira

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I really appreciate that you're commenting! I love comments! And trust me, I read and reply each and every one of them! So check back soon to see my reply!
Please don't use bad words. Don't curse or swear. And don't spam!
Thank you for commenting! Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...